17000-19000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
10 months ago
Accounts Assistant Clerk (Part-Time)
Location: Epping (Remote Work Available)
Accounts Assistant Clerk – Job Role:
- To investigate and resolve any customer complaints/disputes
- To help prepare month end and year end schedules for external accountants
- Ongoing daily assistance to Sales teams & Senior management
- Stock reconciliation between third party portal and Sage 200 using excel for our entire catalogue.
- Liaising with warehouse personnel for any discrepancies in stock.
- Covering staff members during absences.
- Providing support to the rest of the team.
- Processing sales orders for hospitals, wholesalers and online using Sage 200.
- Chasing couriers for problematic deliveries.
- Contacting hospitals and dealing with enquiries.
Accounts Assistant Clerk – Person Requirements:
- Experience of using SAGE 200 desirable but not essential
- Highly developed customer care ethos
- Experience working in an office environment
- English & Maths GCSE or equivalent is required
- Must be fluent in the English language and be able to converse with customers in english
- Competency on Microsoft office 365 excel
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Good communicator with people and clients through verbal and written communication on a regular basis
- Goal orientated self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team member whilst focussing on meeting personal objectives
- Professional and confident
- Ability to work independently from home