0161 976 3540
7 months ago
After Sales Key Account Holder
A local manufacturer are looking for a After sales key account holder to join their team. They will be key point of contact for allocated customer base and will lead on the responsibility of managing Customer expectations.
Category Buyer - Responsibilities would include:
- Ensure all customer queries are addressed within agreed times and are affected in a timely manner.
- Receipt of all customer requests are processed in line with established procedures and processes.
- Manage the process of Customer Orders throughout the life cycle.
- Coordinate with multi departments involved to ensure agreed target dates are met and customer expectations are exceeded.
- General administration and office duties.
- Raising credit notes for customers
- Maintain Customer Portals and Order book updates.
- Ensure the Project File and Plan are updated on a regular basis and all key stakeholders are kept informed of any changes
- Off site visits to customers as required.
- To be flexible with regard to working hours and achieve work targets and goals ensuring the service is operating effectively and efficiently at all times achieving and surpassing agreed targets.
- To be approachable and supportive to staff and managers.
- To attend staff meetings when appropriate and to be available for one-to-one sessions as agreed.
- To attend appropriate training and development sessions as agreed with the Sales Manager.
- To always maintain Confidentiality good customer service standards in line with Policies, Procedures and Mission Statement
- To carry out any reasonable duties as requested by the Sales Manager.
- To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as laid down by the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Category Buyer– Person Requirements:
- Customer accounts experience
- Good customer service experience and skills
- Able to work to a tight deadline
- Maintain and track orderbooks