Competitive Benefit Structure
almost 2 years ago
Agricultural/Industrial Buildings Estimator
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
My client is a major steelwork fabrication company, based in Lanarkshire. They focus on the industrial, commercial and agricultural markets, supplying steel framework throughout the whole of the U.K. Due to growth over the last year, they are looking for anexperienced Agricultural/Buildings Estimator to offer clients a single point of contact for their project requirements.
Agricultural/Industrial Buildings Estimator - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare quotations and submissions
- Measuring and 'Quantity Take Off' from drawings/sketches.
- Produce bills of quantities.
- Source pre-project information and analyse sub-contractor quotations, agreement & enquires.
- Attend site visits to understand scope of works and client requirements.
- Attend estimate review meetings with senior managers.
- Attend pre and post contract client meetings.
- Investigate cost effective and/or alternative solutions.
- Input data entry onto estimating software.
- Develop knowledge and learn about latest techniques.
- Carry out other relevant duties as required.
Agricultural/Industrial Buildings Estimator - Job Requirements:
- 5 years + proven Agricultural Estimating experience.
- A team player who is a confident communicator with all members of staff.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Site experience
- Microsoft Office proficient.
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.