25000-30000 Per Annum Competitive Benefit Package
over 2 years ago
Assistant Buyer/Production Planner
Salary: up to £30k
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Buyer/Production Planner to join a large manufacturer of health supplements and nutritional products. You will assist with planning and purchasing activities across the business.
Assistant Buyer/Production Planner - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Assist in negotiating favourable terms with suppliers
- You will ensure all materials are purchased effectively and in a timely manner according to schedules and forecasts
- Operating and maintaining planning software
- Monitor stock and make ensure stock is maintained at an agreed level
- Working closely with sales and operations ensuring accurate sales forecasts
- Reducing lead times on materials
- Monitor purchase invoices and make sure they are accurate
- You will work to generate, amend and print BMR's and BPR's as required
- To work towards Continuous improvement
Assistant Buyer/Production Planner - Job Requirements:
- Experience in working in either a Purchasing or Production environment required
- You will have excellent people skills
- Experience of using some form of Purchasing/Stock management software
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Preston.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.