25000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
3 months ago
Assistant Cost Accountant
A local metal sheet manufacturer is looking for an Assistant Cost Accountant to join their team. The role of the Assistant Cost Accountant is to provide support to the Costing Department, preparing and reporting production costs, collecting and analyzing data about company’s operational costs and assisting in the preparation of the company budgets. They will report directly to the Costing Manager.
Assistant Cost Accountant - Job Role:
- Produce Inventory Accounting for the Monthly Reconciliation Data & Valuation of Stocks.
- Collate Production Labor Reports.
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly & Quarterly reports & Presentation Packs.
- Collecting & analyzing data for the use in the Annual Budget setting process.
- Cover support for other team members & ad-hoc requests.
Assistant Cost Accountant – Person Requirements:
- Desirable – AAT Accounting Qualification or CIMA Part Qualified.
- Familiarity with accounting software programs.
- Computer literacy skills, especially with MS Excel (excellent level is required).
- Analytical skills with a keen sense of organization and detail.
- Proven time management skills and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Pension matched up to 7%
- 4 x Annual Salary Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Monthly and Annual Company Performance Bonus
- Attendance Bonus
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Support
- Ironbridge Gorge Museum tickets for employees and their families
If interested please apply or for further details contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org