25000-40000 Per Annum
about 1 month ago
Assistant Project Manager x 3 - Consultancy - Yorkshire / Manchester / London
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience between £25,000 - £40,000
About the Company:
My client is a nationwideconstruction & fit out consultancy ,they currently require x3Assistant Project Managers to join their outstanding team. They have offices in Yorkshire, Greater Manchester and London.
About the Projects:
Projects will be based on a nationwide basisand range in value from £100,000 - £10,000,000. My client work within the following sectors: Commercial, Retail, Leisure, Industrial, Residential.
Purpose of Role – Assistant Project Manager:
- Ensure the projects remain on programme
- Shadow the Project Manager
- Take project from inception to completion and liaise with client in order to fully understand their scope and vision.
- Oversee the beginning of each turnkey projects, including details like permit submissions and design evaluations.
- To ensure the site maintains the highest health and safety levels possible.
- To liaise with senior management and keep them updated on any current or upcoming issues on the site.
- Liaise with client each step of the way and provide progress updates upon request.
- Conduct on site meetings.
- Prepare and submit project estimate dates.
- Process change orders.
Candidate Requirements – Assistant Project Manager:
The ideal Assistant Project Manager willhave experience within a consultancy practiceand have delivered fit out projects previously, and a proven reputation within the industry. The Assistant Project Manager will have a minimum of 2years’ experience at Assistant Project Management level and have contactable references. You will need to have an excellent understanding of managing budgets for construction projects and have extensive client relationship management abilities.
Desirable – Project Manager:
The ideal candidate will currently be delivering multiple projects simultaneously across a variety of sectors and values.
Aside from joining a company with an impeccable reputation my client can offer a clear progression path onto ProjectManagement.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.