28000-35000 Per Annum Bonus & Package
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Assistant Quantity Surveyor– Greater Manchester Permanent - £28,000 - £35,000 & Package
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience
About the Company:
My client is a regional construction company that specialise in new build and fit out projects. They currently require an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their outstanding team.
About the Projects:
Projects will be based solely within the North West, predominantly in the Greater Manchester area and range in value from £100,000 - £10,000,000. My client work within the following sectors: Commercial, Retail, Education, Apartments and Healthcare.
Purpose of Role – Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
- To provide clear, timely and accurate information, advice, and report to section QS/SQS.
- Supporting senior members of the team in day-to-day management and delivery of projects.
- Ensure deadlines are actively managed and progress is reported to supervisors as required.
- Follow the company’s quality assurance process on all projects.
- Ensure standard documentations is used when presenting any external information.
- Attend, contribute, and minute meetings.
- Carry out site visits/inspections.
- Working on multiple projects simultaneously when required.
- Undertake relevant training when required.
- Completion of weekly timesheets
- Demonstrate skills in project and commercial management.
- You will be preparing cost feasibilities, approximate estimates, cost planning, bill of quantities, specifications, and schedule of rates in accordance with relevant standards.
- Preparations and administration of various contract forms and tenders.
- Regularly updating standard cost databases and profiles.
- Assisting in the update of cost variations with senior staff.
Candidate Requirements – Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
The ideal Quantity Surveyor MUST hold a Quantity Surveying Degree, be based in Greater Manchester and be available to interview with less than 1 week notice.
Desirable – Assistant Quantity Surveyor:
The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Aside from joining a company with an outstanding reputation my client can offer a clear progression path onto Quantity Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor and an excellent bonus scheme is available.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.