23000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Business Developer (Composites)
Location Information – Trafford Park
Salary £23 – £30k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Business Developer to join their team.
Product Range – Industrial Composites
Our safety critical composite products are supplied into many industrial industries including Vacuum pumps & Compressors, Construction, Heavy industry and many other high demanding sectors.
Business Developer - Key Accountabilities
- Finding new customers who would benefit from our products.
- Listening to customer requirements and delivering technical presentations to demonstrate material suitability.
- Cold calling to introduce materials, prospect for new business, and arrange meetings with potential customers
- Identifying new applications for our product portfolio, through contact with customers & market research.
- Independently establishing and developing relationships with potential customers, understanding their business and requirements.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Meeting regular sales targets and business development KPIs, aiming to exceed targets.
- Travelling to visit potential and existing customers (includes overseas).
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Maintaining records in CRM system.
- Regular team meetings, sharing best practice with colleagues.
Business Developer - Personal Attributes and Education & Experience
- Persuasive Personality
- Entrepreneurial background and/or spirit.
- Full UK driving license with the flexibility and willingness to travel when required.
- Relevant sales experience including telemarketing, prospecting, and closing
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Business or Engineering preferred
- Positive attitude, a team player, and the ability to achieve set targets
- Strong presentation, organization, and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of popular CRM software
- Language skills is not essential but desirable
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540. LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.