23000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
Location Information – Trafford Park
Salary £23 – £30k
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Business Developer to join their team.
Business Developer - Key Accountabilities
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from our products and maximizing customer potential.
- Identifying new applications for our product portfolio through customer contacts.
- Product ideation.
- Delivering technical presentations and demonstrating how the products meet their client’s needs.
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements – speaking with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Travelling to visit potential and existing customers (includes overseas).
Business Developer - Personal Attributes and Education & Experience
- Telemarketing experience is meriting.
- A degree in technical discipline is a desirable.
- Additional language skills is a desirable.
- Full UK driving license with the flexibility and willingness to travel when required.
- Relevant sales experience including prospecting and closing.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Pro-active and solution orientated with the ability to cope in difficult/demanding situations.
- Technically and commercially aware.
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of influencing clients.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540. LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.