28000-35000 Per Annum
over 3 years ago
Salary: up to £35k
I am recruiting for a Buyer to join a well-established Manufacturer of domestic pressure regulators, gas meters and smart meters, based in Coventry. The successful person will have a background within a high-volume manufacturing environment and will have the capability to manage various key projects within the business.
Buyer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Purchasing and stock control of high-volume components and IT peripherals
- Maintaining and developing relationships with suppliers
- You will be involved in project buying and new product introduction and will have the ability to deliver on cost reductions
- Liaising with 3rd parties to forecast, plan to meet and supply demand to relevant quality standards
- Conducting reviews and evaluating supplier performance
Buyer - Job Requirements:
- You will have a background in the procurement of electrical components and sub-assemblies from concept to production
- You will understand how to use and navigate ERP systems and have a knowledge of production plans and schedules
- The ability to maintain and develop lasting relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in sourcing from the far east or eastern Europe would be an advantage
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Coventry. Buyer.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.