25000-32000 Per Annum
about 1 year ago
£25k-£32k + Package
I am recruiting for a Buyer to join a well-established Manufacturing business, based in the West Midlands. The successful person will join the materials team, helping to source materials from a global supply base.
- You will manage a portfolio of vendors within an allocated category
- Analayse current supplier spend within category, looking to make savings where appropriate
- Raise purchase orders for raw materials
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new suppliers
- Tracking on time delivery avoiding material shortages
Technical Skills & Qualifications Required
- Previous experience of working in a Purchasing role within a Manufacturing/Engineering environment required with the ability to source from drawings
- Ideally hold or working towards a CIPS qualification
- Experience of using MRP systems desired, excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel required
- Excellent communication skills
For more information please call Mike Lucas on (phone number removed). LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. West Midlands.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update