about 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for a Buyer to join a well-established Manufacturer, based in Walsall. The successful person will manage supplier relationships, identify cost savings, added value and workto improve processes across the procurement function.
Buyer - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Managing current supplier relationships, helping to establish cost savings, and added value across the function
- Purchase order book management, RFQ’s and performance monitoring
- Helping to improve and develop Purchasing Strategy
- Provide analysis of current suppliers
- Communicating with other members of the business keeping project plans up to date
Buyer - Job Requirements:
- Experience of working within a buying role whilst understanding the manufacturing process
- Proficient in the use of MRP systems
- Proficient on Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Either hold or are working towards a CIPS qualification
- The ability to communicate with Senior Stakeholders
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Walsall, West Midlands.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.