28000-32000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 3 years ago
DAY SHIFT PATTERN (MON - FRI)
A local manufacturing company are looking for a CMM programmer to join their team. The candidate will ideally be experienced with Aberlink machines, be a team player and able to work in a busy manufacturing environment.
CMM Programmer - Job Role and Responsibilities:
* CMM Programming preferably with Aberlink CMM machines
* Hands on inspection
* Identify manufacturing needs for new products in development
* Identify fixture and tooling requirements
* Reduce variability in manufacturing by providing standard work methods and work instructions
* Ensure product and process quality meets specifications required
* Support and lead continuous improvement, problem solving and process improvement activities
* Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
CMM Programmer - Qualifications and Experience:
* Relevant manufacturing/engineering experience or qualifications
* Significant work experience in a busy manufacturing environment.
* The candidate must be a team player and be able to work on their own initiative.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.