40000-45000 Per Annum
0161 76 3540
almost 3 years ago
CNC Maintenance Engineer
Shifts Mon-Fri days
I am currently working with a leading manufacturing company in Burnley who are looking for a CNC Maintenance Engineer.
As a CNC Maintenance Engineer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Performing Electrical and Mechanical maintenance activities
- Service and Repair CNC Machines
- Planned and reactive maintenance (PPM's)
- CNC Fault finding with PLCS
- CNC MACHINE EXPERIENCE
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- PLC fault finding and diagnostics
- Providing support to project teams, implementing changes to equipment
- Continuous improvement activities
- Service and repair of factory machinery
Experience/Qualifications required as a CNC Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi Skilled, mechanical or electrical biased
- CNC Machine maintenance Experience is essential
- Engineering qualification in Electrical AND/OR Mechanical maintenance
- Manufacturing industry experience
For more information on the CNC Maintenance Engineer role please call Mike Brown on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.