22000-28000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
CNC Machinist / Programmer
Location Information – North Devon
A local manufacturer is now looking for a CNC Machinist / Programmer to join their team.
CNC Machinist / Programmer - Key Accountabilities
- Setting and running all CNC Mills & Lathes & manual machines in section.
- Work with supervision to achieve on time delivery performance greater than 98%.
- Work with supervision to maximise machine utilization in relevant area
- Ensure that all cage loading charts are kept up to date and marked off when work in progress tarts/finishes.
- Ensuring ALL tooling / programs are available for start of production.
- Programming of the full range of products including composite products
- Tool grinding as required.
- Inspection during processing in accordance with instructions and workmanship standards
- Identifying and recording any problems relating to the product or process on the documentation provided and informing the Section Co-ordinator accordingly.
- Follow work instructions and guidance from Cage Supervisor / Machining Technician.
- Endeavour to produce quantity and quality of product required.
- Self-inspect all work produced to ensure compliance with quality standards and keep scrap to a minimum.
- Follow all safety instructions and use personal protective equipment were indicated including wearing all protective clothing.
- Keep own work area clean and tidy and contribute tidiness across the factory
CNC Machinist / Programmer - Person Specification
• Good general education, preferably to GCSE A/C levels in English and Maths.
• Ideally time served apprenticeship.
• Fanuc control programming experience
• Experience of using CNC Lathes with Fanuc control
• Be able to programme live tooling an advantage
• CNC lathe experience.
• Demonstrate flexibility of skills, to allow the business to operate at time of illness, holidays etc. This will also ensure that there is flexibility within the Company, as demand fluctuates between departments, to ensure effectivity and capability in maintaining and meeting targets. (It is policy that career progression can occur within the business for those that demonstrate the aptitude, work ethic and commitment necessary).
• Flexibility and co-operation – i.e. operating different types of machinery, working in different departments and changing shift pattern.
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
- We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.