25000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
6 months ago
CNC Programmer / Operator
Location Information – Stonehouse
Salary Negotiable DOE
Core hours: 8.00am – 4.00pm + additional hours by agreement.
A local manufacturing company is now looking for a CNC Operator to join their team.
CNC Programmer / Operator - Key Accountabilities
- You will be highly competent in the programming and operation of machining centres.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in MAZAK machining centres (250MY, 350MY, 450MY) using Nexus 2 controls and Hydra feed bar feeders.
- You will be expected to demonstrate confidence in machining high value exotic materials (Nickel Alloy 625, 718, Inconel and Aluminium Bronze).
- You must be confident in reading imperial drawings, decision making and first article inspection operating within an AS9100 management system.
- You will be part of an interchangeable and flexible Manufacturing Team and you will be used to operating within a deadline driven environment.
CNC Programmer / Operator – Qualifications and Experience
- Experienced on Mazak machinery
- Experience in the aerospace sector is an advantage
For more information, please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.