25000-26000 Per Annum
7 months ago
Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire
Salary: £25,786,47 pa
37.5 hours per week (Staff)
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
A local automotive manufacturing company are now looking for a Commercial Administrator to join their team.
Commercial Administrator - Main purpose of job:
To Maintain and compile customer price records. Provide administration support to the Commercial Manager UK and commercial team. Enter and maintain the latest sale prices within SAP and manage customer pricing differences.
Commercial Administrator - Main duties:
- To assist the Commercial Manager UK in preparing the appropriate data/analysis in support of the commercial activities of the company.
- Ensure that customer orders are reviewed, logged and filed.
- Liaise with Sales Ledger to ensure that any price differences, adjustments are promptly resolved.
- Maintain and compile customer price lists.
- Liaise with Finance to ensure that correct provisions are maintained for any known ‘give back accruals’ and price adjustments.
- Liaise with group sales office and customers to expedite outstanding customer orders and resolve commercial issues.
- Maintain and manage customer prices in relation to SBI differences, zero values and price amendments.
- To support both the Commercial & Finance departments in the closure of any outstanding claims or debts.
- To compile and maintain historic and current commercial files in accordance with the company’s procedures
- Enter and maintain latest sales prices within SAP
- Enter sales orders into SAP
- To assist in the preparation of cost/margin analysis.
- Access and manage various customer portals (Purchase Order Management/Long Term Declaration/Data retrieval)
Commercial Administrator - Responsibilities:
- Monthly preparation of sales price variations (SBI & zero price status)
- Maintain & issue Commercial Open issues list
- Monthly preparation of Commercial Provisions reports.
- Maintain and issue customer price lists in conjunction with the group sales contacts.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly KPI’s
- Maintain a professional service to the Commercial department.
- To play an important part in making continuing improvements to the systems used.
- To develop improved processes to ensure correct & prompt sales pricing
Commercial Administrator – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate MUST come from the Aerospace Manufacturing Industry as a Commercial Administrator. You will also have the following skills, qualifications or experience:
- Good administrative and data entry skills
- Experience in the use of SAP would be an advantage, but training will be given.
- Good communication skills, confident working and communication with people at all levels within the organization
- Numeracy, accuracy, eye for detail and ability to achieve deadlines.
- Strong motivation and self-discipline.
- Good PC skills particularly:
- Excel Intermediate level (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP)
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.