35000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
10 months ago
Location: Biggin Hill
Commissioning Engineer – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Commissioning Engineer
to join their team.
Commissioning Engineer – Responsibility
- The engineer must have experience of working within the boiler and burner industry,
- demonstrate a proven knowledge in a wide range of commercial and industrial heating systems experience with including industrial steam plant advantageous.
- The idea candidate will have a positive attitude, a high level of initiative, along with a flexible approach to fault finding in order to meet our customer’s needs.
Commissioning Engineer - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Commissioning Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Gas Safe qualifications COCN1, CCP1, CIGA1
- Suitable industry qualifications, HND/ONC or equivalent NVQ/C&G
- Experience on steam boilers and water level controls
- Electrically qualified with 17th edition
- Competent in electrical fault finding and boiler controls
- Competent in pipework installation, steel, copper, plastic
- Competent in Health and Safety procedures
- Ability to work on their own in unfamiliar surroundings as well as part of a successful team
- Willing to be part of a call out rota for emergencies
- Willing to work away from home
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.