40000-55000 Per Annum Car or Allowance, Contributary Pension, Healthcare
7 months ago
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 & Package
Our client undertakes new build & refurbishment projects ranging in value from £2M- £80M and typically deliver Offices, Hotels, Industrial Units and Education projects.
Due to expansion in the company they are currently seeking a Project Planner to join their team on a permanent basis.
This will be an officebased role but weekly travel to site will be required, you will be joining a team of 6 planners and my client can offer a clear progression path.
Daily duties/key responsibilities:
- Work under the supervision of the senior construction planner who will provide the training and guidance necessary in order to fully develop the skills required to fulfil the aspects of this role.
- Ability to work as a key part of the team.
- Ability to prepare construction programmes.
- Experience in using ASTA PowerProject software would be an advantage.
- Able to produce project specific method statements.
- Ability to prepare site logistic layout plans for presentation documents.
- Capability to prepare and source quotations.
- Pre-tender planning
- Ability to identify temporary works requirements and source quotations as required.
- Review projects and any specialist material handling requirements and source quotations as appropriate.
- Attendance of Pre-Contracts Department meetings, internal tender review meetings and the tender finalisation meeting.
- Attendance of any mid tender or post tender interviews as required including preparation of presentation information.
- Attend sites and when required to do so.
- Display a pro-active and non-adversarial approach.
- Ensure that good client relations are developed and maintained.
- Report to the Construction Planner regarding workload management and distribution.
What is on offer:
A negotiable salary of £40,000 - £55,000 dependent upon experience + car or allowance, healthcare and contributory pension.
If you are not interested but you know someone that might be, we pay a fee for successful referrals (terms apply)