over 1 year ago
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
My client is a major steelwork fabrication company, based in Lanarkshire. They focus on the industrial, commercial and agricultural markets, supplying steel framework throughout the whole of the U.K. Due to growth over the last year, they are looking for anexperienced Construction Planner/Programmer to help centralise the companies project & labour plans.
Construction Programmer/Planner - Job Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Develop Construction/Tender Programs.
- Conduct site visits and look through the works and drawings when required.
- Review contractor schedules and schedule risk analysis.
- Produce progress/program reports in conjunction with Project & Construction Managers.
Construction Programmer/Planner - Job Requirements:
- Operational experience together with previous significant experience of planning within the construction and steel industry.
- Master programming - design, procurement, pre-commencement, construction, commissioning and production of design schedules.
- Knowledge of project planning processes and the project life-cycle.
- Knowledge of the procurement processes for designing and building commercial projects.
- Good IT Skills with all Microsoft packages including Microsoft Projects or a similar version and the ability to pick up new software quickly.
For more information please call Mike Lucas on 07932647395.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.