40000-50000 Per Annum Bonus & Package
11 months ago
Health and Safety Manager
Location: Shrewsbury Area
Salary: £45k - £50k plus car allowance
A local construction company who specialise in New Builds, Social Housing, education and NHS Projects are now looking to recruit a Health and Safety Manager to join their team.
Health and Safety Manager – Overview
- Review and update the companies HSE Policies and Procedures
- Undertake site audits & Inspections
- Undertake toolbox talks and make sure the correct PPE is being worn
- Undertake accident and investigations
- Control of contractors on site
- Work with the company to attain ISO 45001 accreditation
Health and Safety Advisor - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the Construction industry as a Health and Safety Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a minimum of a NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Ideally hold a NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ or NVQ Diploma in Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH and working towards CMIOSH
- Ideally be an auditor or have experience of ISO 45001 (Not Essential)
- Have a strong construction industry background, ideally in new builds
- Own your own car and happy to travel to various construction sites around North Wales and Shropshire area
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.