34000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
6 months ago
A well established company in the Birmingham region are looking to add a Process Engineer to their team. The reason for recruitment is due to sustained growth by the business. The company is part of a larger American Group, however the UK branch has a tunover of £20m per annum. A proactive company who invests heavily in their staff, they are willing tot train the succesful individual fi required as long as they have the basic experience.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment for all team members.
- Apply & promote the company lean philosophy.
- Drive the customer delivery performance to reach service targets.
- Ensure production costs & labour efficiency objectives are achieved.
- Ensure manufacturing output is respecting all quality requirements as detailed by customer specification & technical validation.
- Identify production bottlenecks & propose levelling actions to minimize impact on service & costs.
- Develop and verify work practices in line with standard operating procedures.
- Support new part number introduction with validation of quality & production techniques.
- Lead process deviation & non-conformance corrective actions.
- Lead & support all customer 8D corrective action plans.
- Support all Production Managers, Supervisors & Team Leaders in daily manufacturing techniques & improvement actions.
- Ensure 5S principles are embedded in daily standard practices.
- Maintain operational disciplines & promote improved production standards.
- Evaluation, development & implementation of processes to improve manufacturing performance.
- Validation of production standard operating procedures in line with ISO9000 standards.
Previous experience within a manufacturing enviroment
Previous experience within a similar position
If you are interested or would like to hear more, please call Niz on 07544 081264