30000-40000 Per Annum
over 1 year ago
Continuous Improvement Practitioner
Salary: Circa £30k - £35k plus company car
A multi-national engineering company who manufactures parts for the Rail, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense Industries now require a Continuous Improvement Practitioner
to join their team.
Continuous Improvement Practitioner – Role:
Main Purpose of the Role
To deliver Supply Chain Solutions propositions within budget and timeframe through projects and programs, that are based on Lean Principles and a Lean Philosophy
Work environment is largely dependent on the customer site (both national and international) and can vary from trackside, night work through to office based. High levels of flexibility are required to respond to customer demands and this could involve extensive travelling (UK and international), overnight stays and extended stays away from home with possible weekend work.
- Develop Project Plans for all activity, manage the plan effectively through project gateways in line with internal processes.
- Prioritisation and delegation of tasks and identify countermeasures for all off target items to ensure the successful delivery of the projects and achievement of objectives
- Develop and deliver quality reports/feedback presentations to clients (including plans to meet objectives) at agreed frequency and complete case studies for all work
- Contribute to the development of the business to deliver effective results and sustainable transformation
- Consistently apply Lean principles
- Ensure consistency and standardization with clients and ensure that the correct methodologies are applied and followed
Continuous Improvement Practitioner - Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Continuous Improvement Practitioner . You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Hold an engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Ideally hold a LEAN or SixSigma Qualification
- Have a full UK Driving License
- Willing to Travel
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.