55000-65000 Per Annum Package
1 day ago
Contracts Manager – Yorkshire/Nationwide Permanent - £55,000 - £65,000 & Package
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience
About the Company:
My client is a nationwide fit out company that specialise in fast-track retail fit out projects. They currently require experienced Contracts Manager to join their outstanding team.
About the Projects:
Projects will be based on a nationwide basis and range in value from £100,000 - £1,000,000. My client work within the fast-track high street retail sector.
Purpose of Role – Contracts Manager:
- Create programme for each site with client or planning team.
- Take project from inception to completion and liaise with client to fully understand their scope and vision.
- Manage multiple sites simultaneously.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Site Managers to ensure that sites are on programme and budget.
- Manage record keeping for all contract related correspondence and documentation.
- Provide internal and external contract related issue resolution.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by acting as single point of contact for contractual matters.
- Oversee the contract close out of each project.
- Oversee any contract extensions.
- Inform the Directors of any major updates on any of your sites.
- Liaise with client each step of the way and provide progress updates upon request.
- Negotiate with suppliers and source labour.
- Negotiate with suppliers and source materials.
- Conduct client meetings.
- Prepare and submit project estimate dates.
- Actively network to secure future projects.
- Work closely with the commercial team and provide operational input for tenders
Candidate Requirements – Contracts Manager:
The ideal Contracts Manager MUST have experience in fast track retais projects and have delivered projects up to £5,000,000. You will have a Black CSCS card and a proven reputation within high street retail fit out industry. The Contracts Manager will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience at Contracts Management level and have contactable references. You will need to have an excellent understanding of managing budgets for rapid turnaround projects and have extensive client relationship management abilities. You will have superb communication skills and have a network of potential clients.
Desirable – Contracts Manager:
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ experience as a Contracts Manager for a nationwide fit out contractor and have experience of rapid turnaround projects, you will have experience of external retail works also such as facades and roofing. You will have a strong network of clients and have an impeccable reputation in the industry.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.