45000-55000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 3 years ago
Insurance Contracts Manager
Salary: Competitive Salary dep on exp (+ car allowance or Van)
We are looking for an experienced insurance contracts manager and estimator to join our team. We specialise in commercial repairs for insurance companies, loss adjusters and engineers. We deal with quick turnaround response work through to complex refurbishment projects currently ranging from on average £5,000 to £500,000.
Insurance Contracts Manager - Position
- Managing own projects from estimation to completion
- Works programming and scheduling
- Estimating and pricing tenders
- Attending pre-contract meetings
- Agreeing supply & fix prices
- Managing health & safety on site
- Monitoring site activity
- Managing multiple projects
- Establishing good relationships with clients
- Financial awareness and management of project costs
- Ability to meet deadlines
Insurance Contracts Manager - Requirements
- Insurance industry
- Minimum 5 years contracts management experience
- Up to date technical and H&S knowledge
- Estimating, surveying and able to price a range of jobs
- Programming works
- Dealing with Loss Assessors/Adjustors, Building Inspectors, Architects
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Effective time management skills
- Good communication and IT skills
- Experience managing multiple jobs at one time
- Preferably a building associated qualification
Competitive salary plus car allowance, mobile and laptop.
Due to a high volume of applications we are unfortunately not able to respond to each in person. If you have not heard back within 14 days, then please accept that you have not been successful on this occasion.
If you are interested send your CV to email@example.com or call Dave Barber on 0161 976 3540.