25000-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 2 years ago
Location Information - Ringwood
Salary Circa £30k
A local manufacturing company is now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team.
Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- To be the mentor for all aspects of the company accreditations including ISO9001, IATF 16949, ISO45001 and ISO14001
- To carry out internal & external auditing to meet the yearly audit schedule forecast
- To be the main point of contact for assigned customer account related issues including, quality issues, quality plans, audits, warranty and complaints.
- To carry out FMEA risk assessments, internal auditing and NCR corrective actions as required.
- To support Technicians to ensure the completion of First Article Inspection reports and to conduct FAIRS when required.
- To work with the production, engineering and repairs departments to identify, investigate and produce 8D reports.
Quality Engineer- Qualifications and Experience
Applicants should have relevant quality manufacturing engineering experience and the proven ability to create and improve quality management systems.
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as; ONC / HNC / BTEC
- Internal Auditing certificate
- Six Sigma
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- IATF 16949
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.