30000-40000 Per Annum Benefits
0161 976 3540
over 3 years ago
Are you a Controls Engineer?
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Electrical Panel design
- Attend design meetings/reviews of new/revised design proposals
- Prepare layout drawings, design documents (power usage, loads) and specifications
- Improve and update existing designs to ensure the design meets all relevant health and safety requirement & compliance with European directives
- Create CAD drawings using Engineering Base software and co-ordinate the design with other parties
- Prepare drawings for sub-contractors both in UK and overseas, carry out liaison work with sub-contractors including resolving issues in the design and its interpretation.
- Prepare process / ladder diagrams for programming requirements
- PLC programming typically using Siemens TIA Portal (V13 and above) and S7 1200 series PLC
- Program revisions & upgrades
- Documentation and version control of programs
- Using remote access to PLCs/HMIs to provide diagnostic support to service engineers.
Qualifications & experience
- Familiarity with pneumatics, electric motors & electronic control systems
- 5 years minimum experience with PLC programming
- Experience of programming Siemens essential
- Experience of programming Rockwell (Allen Bradley)
- Knowledge of relevant electrical / machine regulations & directives
If youreinterested please send in your CV to email@example.com or contact Niz directly on 0161 976 3540.