30000-35000 Per Annum
about 1 month ago
Salary: £30k - £35k
A local engineering company who manufactures advanced materials that are used in the energy, automotive, aerospace, chemical and marine sectors are now recruiting for a Cost Engineer to join their team.
Cost Engineer - Key responsibilities
- Review engineering drawing predominately mechanical e.g. pipe layout, valves
- Developing materials take off based on enquiry
- Create a commercial proposal
Cost Engineer – Person requirements
The ideal candidate will come from the engineering industry as a Cost Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience
- Hold a recognised mechanical engineering qualification such as C&G, HNC, HND or BEng
- Able to read and understand CAD and/or Solid works
- Good use of MS office package
- Detailed oriented able to work under pressure
- Good English spoken and written
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.