21-25 Per Annum
almost 2 years ago
Customer Account Co-Ordinator - Start Date September 2020
Location - Walsall - West Midlands
Salary - up to £25k
I am currently recruiting for a Customer Account Co-Ordinator to join an industry leading manufacturer, based in Walsall. You will be responsible for recieving, inputing andplanning of customer orders. You will also have the responsibility of ensuring internal teams have the full capacity, information and components to fulfill the order.
Customer Account Co-Ordinator - Job Responsibilities and Tasks
- Coordinating orders from from point of reciept to production, you may have various customers at one time
- The planning of operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Keeping the customer updated with any changes
- Ensuring the system is kept up to date and accurate
- Helping out with the planning of the project
- Determine manpower and shifts according to production needs
Customer Account Co-Ordinator - Job Requirements
- Experience within a Customer Account Co-Ordinator/Manager position within a Manufacturer is desired
- Prior Planning experience or an understanding of the manufacturing process is desired
- Holding any Leadership/Management qualifications is advantagous
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Walsall, West Midlands.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.