50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
7 months ago
Customer Demand Manager
Salary: Circa £50k
A UK supplier specialising in wine and spirits are now looking for a Customer Demand Manager to join their team.
Customer Demand Manager- Role Overview and Responsibilities
The Customer Demand Manager will have direct management responsibility for both the demand management and SOP teams.
The Demand Management team are responsible for planning and forecasting demand for manufactured and purchased goods based on historical sales, current trends, and customer plans. We strive to implement a collaborative forecasting approach to help ensure product availability and minimize inventory exposure working with most of the key major retailers.
Customer Demand Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- Forecast Review – Proposing forecast changes, maintaining stock levels, analysing trends,
- Customer promotional forecasts – analyse and challenge figures where appropriate.
- Maintain promotional history.
- Collate data for period and year end forecast reviews.
- Use of demand plans in SAP.
- Assisting with order processing during busy periods.
- SAP super User – Ability to problem solve any system issues relating to SD master data and sales orders within SAP.
- Master data maintenance
- Management of processes and people across both teams
- Support head of SCP&P as needed
- Good knowledge of all customer accounts to provide holiday cover.
- Manage weekly KPI reports for both functions Responsibilities.
Customer Demand Manager - Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- An enquiring and analytical mindset and good attention to detail
- Be a strong people manager with demonstrable extensive experience in a managerial role. We are looking for someone to pull two teams together and provide people and process management.
- A high level of competency in Excel
- Knowledge of SAP
- Previous experience working in an FMCG environment.
- Forecasting experience
- The ability to juggle priorities.
- Excellent customer service experience
Customer Demand Manager – Benefits:
- Benefits of becoming our Customer Demand Manager:
- Annual bonus scheme - Discretionary based on KPI's
- Training and development
- Health Shield - After 12 months service
- Pension – company contribution in line with AE
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Company day holiday
- Vouchers and wine at Christmas
- Staff Discounted Shop
- Free on-site car parking