35000-38000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 3 years ago
Customer Quality Engineer
Location Information - Gloucestershire
Salary - £35 - £38k
Customer Quality Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Leads problem solving: Manages the Warranty Customer Complaint process in interface with Manufacturing Sites, Engineering, appropriate functions, Warranty Improvement Team Leader and Customer
- Collects and studies incident reports / field metrics
- Manages deployment of relevant improvement actions
- Supports warranty cost process: estimation / negotiation / approval
- Problem-solving methodology (8D) and quality tools.
- Communicating the root cause, containment, effective and permanent corrective actions to the Customer
- Supporting the Customer to find the root cause if the incident is not due to products
- Organizing and managing workshops (internal or external) to improve Quality.
- Working with the Team to enable Look Across activities and establish improvement plan
- Consulting with key stakeholders setting quality objectives and training
- Supporting the completion of Customer Quality Alert Responses
Customer Quality Engineer - Qualifications and Experience
This is a challenging and rewarding role, for which the successful candidate will:
- be Degree qualified or a Technician with significant experience in Quality or Engineering
- have a strong customer focus with a flexible and responsive approach as the key point of contact for customer complaints management
- demonstrates strong negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- have the ability to think tactically and strategically
A flexible approach to travel will be essential, with some travel to our plants in Europe or to customer locations.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.