19000-21000 Per Annum
over 4 years ago
Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £19k - £21k
A local manufacturing company are now looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team.
Customer Service Advisor - Job Role:
- Activities to support delivery against role responsibilities including -
- Answering incoming telephone demand quickly and effectively
- Monitoring of the Technical Team Inbox, responding to demands directly and redistributing the work when appropriate
- Monitoring and creating access rights to controlled areas of the website for registered customers
- Uploading information to the SAP system in accordance with company guidelines
- Creation of simple product control sheets to company standards
- Liaison with colleagues across marketing support services to check information provided to customers through marketing bulletins
- Review of technical manuals, supporting changes when required
- Creation of guidance wind load calculations to customers ensuring accurate input of data within the company calculators
- Advising fabricators of reinforcing requirements in accordance with guidance created through the company calculators
- Preparation of feasibility drawings where appropriate
- Help maintain all technical databases and ensure relevant information is updated on the CRM database.
- Maintain accurate records of daily activities.
- Creation of technical drawings using Autocad
Customer Service Advisor - Essential
- A high standard of education (A level)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer friendly, confident and reliable
- Demonstrates a proactive attitude
- Demonstrates a values led approach
Customer Service Advisor - Desirable
- Use of Autocad
- Previous experience within the construction / fenestration industry
- High level use of Excel worksheets
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.