26500-30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
5 months ago
Customer Service Representative
A local manufacturer are looking for a customer service representative to join their team. As a Customer Services Representative you will have a demonstrable track record within a manufacturing environment, have strong IT skills coupled with a thorough understanding of ERP planning operations.
Customer Service Representative - Job Role:
- Ensure accurate sales order input for assigned customer accounts.
- Follow up of production plans for assigned customer accounts and ensure that the status is communicated to each customer on progress.
- Manage delivery performance for assigned customer accounts and ensure that information that is shown in the customer system matches with our internal system.
- Interrogate and analyse the customer’s own MRP system to notify the business of requested changes to the planned production.
- Maintaining a strong communication trail with customers.
- Interacting with the Production Planner on a day to day basis to ensure any customer sales order changes are captured in a timely and efficient manner.
- Informing the customer of the progress of any changes and amending the systems both internally and externally to reflect these.
- Review the monthly delivery performance data and challenge customer reports with detailed evidence.
- Engage and communicate with key contacts and stakeholders including customers, external suppliers, and on site purchasing, manufacturing, quality, engineering and management teams.
- Attend daily manufacturing meetings as and when required.
- Occasional European travel to customer sites.
Customer Service Representative – Person Requirements:
- Degree qualified in a related discipline
- Be able to build strong relationships with customers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficient in MS office Excel and Word.
- Ideally had experience of working in EDI environment
- 2-3 years + experience in customer liaison within a manufacturing environment.
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills with effective prioritising.
- Working knowledge and experience with ERP systems.
- Excellent ability to work well in a pressurised environment