30000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
2 months ago
Customer Services Manager
Salary: Circa £30k
A well established manufacturer are looking for a Customer Services Manager to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the efficient, effective and economic operation of the Customer Services department to meet the requirements of day to day and ongoing long term customer needs.
Customer Services Manager - Job Role:
- Main duty is to improve and enhance the overall customer experience.
- Lead and report on behalf of the Customer Services Team.
- Directs and supports the daily management of the Team to prioritize work and achieve goals.
- Hold regular communications/meetings with Team members to discuss expectations and hear any concerns.
- Monitor and take steps to continuously improve the customer experience with regular reviews with Sales Director.
- Maintain an orderly workflow from beginning to end across each aspect of the department according to priorities.
- Improve internal processes and procedures to create better workflows and help cost savings indirectly.
- Create reports and analyse Customer Services successes/downfalls.
- Regularly liaise with Sales Team to incorporate plans to increase customer satisfaction.
Customer Services Manager – Person Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally from a manufacturing role, ultimate ideal would be from furniture background.
- Ability to lead and motivate the team in a positive manner.
- Ability to communicate courteously with customers by email, telephone and face to face.
- Ability to maintain a calm approach when dealing with customers, directly and indirectly through team members.
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central experience desirable but not essential.