25000-32000 Per Annum Benefits Package
over 2 years ago
Ashford - Kent
£25k-£32k + Package
I am recruiting for a Demand Planner to join a successful Food Manufacturer, based near Ashford, Kent. The successful person will be managing the Demand, Transport, Storage and Distribution of materials within their allocated accounts.
Demand Planner - Job Responsibilities/Tasks
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer demand
- Create production schedule and prioritise works orders accordingly
- Use Analysis to ensure trends and up lift in demand are met, creating accurate forecasts
- Develop and maintain effective material waste plans
- Work closely with other members of the business and supply chain creating great working relationships
Demand Planner - Technical Skills & Qualifications Required
- Understanding of MRP systems and Microsoft products; strong computer skills
- Experience in a manufacturing planning environment preferred.
- Proficiency with statistical and forecasting fundamentals
- IT literate with strong spreadsheet knowledge and Microsoft Office skills
For more information please call Mike Lucas on (phone number removed). LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions. Ashford Kent.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update