40000-45000 Per Annum
over 4 years ago
Salary: £40k - £45k
We are working with a leading chemical manufacturing company in Gravesend to recruit a Demand Planner.
Demand Planner - Job Role:
- Demand Planning and forecasting for the business
- Analysis of numbers to predicting the amount of merchandise needed for upcoming periods, buying only as much new merchandise as is necessary.
- Managing annual stock takes, controlling loses in warehouse, working with sales and commercial to sell obsolete stock. Ensuring decreasing of loses and improving rebates with supply.
- Identifying sales trends based on seasons, promotions, and historical sales trends.
- Lead meetings for inventory and sales forecast personnel to discuss inventory and sales goals.
Demand Planner - Key Skills:
The ideal candidate will come from the manufacturing industry as a Demand Planner. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A bachelor's degree.
- Experience in demand planning essential.
- Strong stock control experience
- Ideally experience in similar industry, manufacturing or FMCG
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, SAP (desirable not essential)
For more information please call Paul Gorton on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.