27000-32000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Position: Design Engineer
Salary: £27- £32k plus excellent benefits
Due to the winning of some major new projects my client is looking to add a Design Engineer to their team. This is a brand-new position and would be a great opportunity to join an award winning team.
The company has over a 100 years’ experience within the engineering industry and they are well established in their market. With projects ranging from a value of £200k to £2m they have experienced year or year growth.
Design Engineer - Role and Responsibilities:
- Produce manufacturing drawings by creating mechanical engineering designs through CAD and prototyping, for components and assemblies for use inprocessing equipment and production lines.
- Track project costs, coordinating manufacture of components at offsite subcontractors and assembly on site.
- Support machinery sales by formulating engineering solutions that combine an understanding of customers’ requirements with processing equipment design options.
- Collaborate with the R&D, Control Systems and Production Teams to evaluate performance of designs and identify and produce solutions.
Design Engineer -Job Requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from heavy industry as a Design Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as HNC, HND or BEng
- Experienced and proficient with AutoCAD 2d & 3d
- Have knowledge of machinery design and / or process equipment design
- Be a strong problem solver
If this position sounds of interest to you or you would like to hear more, please call Niz on 0161 976 3540
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.