30000-33000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
My client is an industry leading building envelope contractor specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of PVCu and aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling systems.
Due to continued growth they are currently recruiting for an experienced Façade Engineer to work with the Design Manager to ensure the steady and feasible construction of façade works. for a full-time, permanent position.
Based from theirmanufacturing site in Cumbernauld, the successful candidate will work closely with the Design/BIM Manager to ensure the steady and feasible construction of façade works.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating, revising & issue Revit model & design drawings to clients;
- Receive & log all incoming models & drawings from client/architect etc;
- Schedule all materials for site use from design drawings;
- Raise NCR & re-order any materials with errors due to design;
- Collate any variation costs & submit to Commercial Manager;
- Create fabrication drawings for flashings;
- Create fabrication drawings for brackets;
- Create packages for installation teams detailing all fitting details, fixings etc;
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a relevant qualification
- Minimum 3 years' experience working within façade design relating to curtain walling, windows and doors.
- Experience in a range of façade systems including revit with the ability to develop the relevant solutions for a given project. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate experience and knowledge in the fabrication and procurement of façades.
If you are interested in this position or want to hear more please call Niz on 0161 976 3540.