41000-47000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
My client are a well established company whohave been supplying major UKcompanies since the mid 90's. With years of experience working with steel, and providing fabrication solutions to the heavy engineering industry throughout the UK and Europe.
Due to sustained growth they are looking for an experienced Senior Design Engineer/Design Managerto become the key player within the team, continually training and progressing to become an expert in theirsector. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team and propel your career.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leading new product designs and managing technical and design activities
- Work closely withPurchasing, Site, Operations and Quality
- Manage drawings office workload and allocate resources to ensure deadlines are met
- Setting KPI's and ensuring they are met
- To ensure compliance with ISO 9001
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience with Solid Works or similar software
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing teams and able to develop others
If you are interested please send in a copy of your CV or send am email with an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com, If you do not hear back within 14 days please understand that your application has been unsuccesful. Due to the high volume of applicants we can not reply to every single applicant.