36000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
almost 2 years ago
Location - Bradford
Salary - £36k - £40k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team. Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week. Up to 50 days commissioning over-seas per year is expected (training can be provided).
Electrical Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Must have proven experience of working and operating both Allen Bradley and Siemens control systems and have experience of working on high-speed capital equipment.
- Must be a qualified electrical engineer with a willingness to travel and possess a systematic approach to fault finding proven PLC and HMI design, test and commissioning skills.
Electrical Engineer – Knowledge
- Good understanding of control panel design, form and function.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2017
- Familiar with safety PLC systems including VFD safe torque off and safe stop functions.
- Familiar with VFD and servo drive configuration and drive parameter set-up
- Familiar with regenerative and dynamic braking techniques
- Familiar with Ethernet topology including specific knowledge of EthernetIP, Profinet and Profisafe networks
- Familiar with Euchner guard switch design, implementation and operation.
Electrical Engineer - Experience
- 2 years’ experience in Electrical Service and commissioning of high-speed machines
- Must have worked on multiple, complex, high volume production capital equipment
- Minimum time served apprentice trained Electrical or Test Engineer with hands on experience
- Experience in both Allen Bradley and Siemens S7
Electrical Engineer – Benefits
- Personal Health care - BUPA
- Pension up to 9% employer contribution
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- 25 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Company bonus scheme
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.