35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
about 3 years ago
Location - Doncaster
Salary - Circa £40k
A local manufacturer is now looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team. An Electrical Control Engineer with capabilities to design, build, progress, test, install and commission automated equipment in a heavy industrial environment.
Electrical Engineer - Key Accountabilities
- Experience working on 3 phase electrical systems essential.
- Must be able to read and understand wiring schematics and fault find electrical circuits.
- Knowledge of temperature control an advantage.
Electrical Engineer - Person Specification
- Taking concept machine designs and providing a basic functional control overview of the machine.
- Design of Electrical schematics
- Create bill of materials.
- Build Layout and build the control cabinets, enclosures and operator stations.
- Interconnect the controls, switches and sensors to the controller.
- Interconnect the motors to the motor control.
PLC Programming - Must be able to design/write PLC programs for a wide range of PLC's including:
- Allen Bradley
Design and build HMI screens for the above.
Communication between PLC's, and other peripheral devices such as, e Inverter drives + Encoders
Electrical Engineer - Qualifications
- TINC/D in Electrical Control Engineering
- This is an excellent opportunity for a keen Electrical Engineer to join a well-respected Engineering Division, within an internally renowned company.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.