36000-38000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location: Chard / Somerset
Salary: £36k - £38k
Shifts: 6.00am - 2.00pm
10.00am - 7.00pm
1 weekend in every 5 weeks (either a Saturday or Sunday with a day off in lieu)
A small family run Dairy company are now looking for an electrical Electrician to join their team.
Purpose of Role - Electrician:
- Maintain reliability of machinery using Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Investigate and Resolve breakdowns
- Help develop automation in processing equipment
- Able to prioritise workload
Candidate requirements - Electrician:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Electrician You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as apprenticeship, HNC or HND
- Background in food industry or Dairy Industry is ideal
- Hold 17th/18th Edition
- PLC Fault finding experience
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.