40000-50000 Per Annum
10 months ago
Electronic Design Engineer
Location: Luton / Bedfordshire
Salary: £40k - £50k plus excellent benefits
A Large Electronic Manufacturing company are now looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to join their team.
The Role - Electronics Design Engineer
Your role will be to design a number of Electronic Products for a number of OEM’s across vast industries including Aerospace, Defence, Automotive to name a few.
The level of the projects will be vast, challenging and interesting.
You will be working with a large engineering team consisting of Mechanical, Electronic, PCB and Software Engineers. You will be involved in every aspect of the product lifecycle from initial contact with the customer through quotation, conception, and design to manufacture.
About You - Electronics Design Engineer
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as an Electronics Design Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a recognised Electronic Qualification
- Experience of working in a relevant commercial design environment
- Mixed Analogue and Digital Design with Micro-controllers
- Schematic Capture
- Highly Developed Structured Approach to Design
- Good technical writing and documentation experience
- DFMEA and problem-solving techniques
- Approvals and Validation
- Manage project timing
- Full driving license (you may be required to support on customer sites)
- Switched Mode Power Supply Design
- Good understanding of EMC design requirements
- FMEA / 8D / Root Cause Analysis
- Agile & Scrum experience
- Programming Experience: Visual Basic, Windows Programming, C, Assembler, Software, FPGA Firmware
- Version Control
- Real Time Control Systems
- Control of Graphic Displays LCD, TFT
- Communications Protocols: CAN, LIN, Ethernet, USB, CAN/Ethernet Diagnostics
For more information please call Alex Taylor on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.