25000-33000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
11 months ago
Electronics Engineer– Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Electronics Engineer
to join their team.
Electronics Engineer – Responsibility
- Provide support to the multi-functional engineering team in communications, EMC, electronic systems.
- Provide trouble shooting support to existing projects in the electronic/electrical domain
- Specify and undertake Electronic design
- Writing simple software for test or specifying software for external software company to write
- Specify and design integration test rigs and harnesses
- Identify the correct software and tools to develop systems integration capability
- Ensure consistent systems engineering best practice and innovation is applied across all projects
- Ensure that the designs are fit for purpose and meet or exceed our customers’ expectations
- Facilitate generation ofIntellectual Property
- Ensure that all electronic designs meet the project engineering budgets and timelines
- Support meetings and events with potential customers
- To set an example by consistently upholding the companies Values.
Electronics Engineer- job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Electronics Engineer. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Degree in engineering preferably electronics
- Experience in either aerospace, automotive or defense
- Sound understanding of product safety
- Previous experience with PCB’s and software testing
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with energy and enthusiasm to all levels within and outsidethe business.
- The ability to apply your skills and knowledge across a wide and diverse range of projects.
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.