20000-35000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
2 months ago
Location – Huddersfield
Salary - £30 - £35k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for an Engineering Inspector to join their team.
Engineering Inspector - Key Accountabilities
- You'll be the company’s resident 'product expert' providing an internal point of contact for technical product queries and product training support for the business.
- You'll undertake market research and review competitor products with the objective of developing new products or improving our existing ones ensuring our customer has the best user experience.
- Your success will be measured on minimising customer returns and improving customer reviews which means you'll have to investigate the reason for customer returns, making recommendations to remedy the issues with the factories.
Engineering Inspector – Knowledge
- HNC/D Engineering or equivalent
- 18th edition is an advantage
- Degree in engineering, quality engineering or electrical engineering is an advantage
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.