35000-40000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 2 years ago
Location - Kent
Salary - Negotiable on Experience
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Maintenance Manager to join their team.
Maintenance Manager - Key Accountabilities
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation, applied in an engineering / manufacturing facility.
- Sound mechanical, electrical, instrumentation & process plant and equipment, ideally in liquid transfer and bottle filling systems.
- Some time served on the tools could be a benefit.
- Excellent knowledge of TPM philosophy with applied experience of planned, preventative and predictive maintenance principles and techniques from the manufacturing, chemical process industry.
- Minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing process environment.
- Must have previously managed operational shift personnel, ideally engineering staff.
- Strong project management skills and ability to prepare and manage equipment specifications through the procurement process.
- Applied commercial skills, particularly in relation to managing service contracts.
- Good awareness of CAPEX (capital) and OPEX (revenue) budgets
Maintenance Manager - Person Specification
- Mechanical / Electrical / Process / Chemical / Manufacturing Engineering
- Total Preventative Maintenance
- Any specific training related to process plant (e.g. compressors, steam boilers, pressure pumps)
- Project management courses/qualification
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavor to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful, but please feel free to contact us for an update.