40000-50000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
over 1 year ago
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Engineering Manager
to join their team.
Engineering Manager – Overview
We are looking for a proven people manager with self-awareness and growth mindset who achieves through their team rather than their own work, but is willing and able to ‘roll their sleeves up’ when required
Engineering Manager – Responsibility
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs.
- Establish and enforce quality and standards in schemes and maintain the good image of the company.
Engineering Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Engineering Manager
. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- A strong, broad engineering background who has operated in various industries and worked with various materials
- Has worked in R&D and manufacturing environments
- Is commercially savvy and driven by business success
- Has successfully implemented / effected change that led to growth
- Has created R&D roadmaps and implemented R&D and NPD programmes that led to successful commercial launches
- Has a strong project management discipline and who can introduce and embed that discipline into their team
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.