55000-70000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
9 months ago
Mon -Fri, 8-5
Engineering Manager – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Engineering Manager
to join their team.
Engineering Manager – Responsibility
- Implementation of and adherence to all Company and Factory control procedures to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements in Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental.
- The development and promotion through effective communication of Company, Factory and Team plans and their focused implementation to achieve defined objectives.
- People Management, motivation and structured development of the team through performance review to ensure delivery of objectives through team working.
- Provision of engineering and technical expertise to facilitate the rigorous application of appropriate systems, tools and techniques to generate Continuous Improvement across all areas of the manufacturing capability.
- The collection, assimilation and analysis of engineering, production and process data and its effective use to develop and achieve key targets and objectives.
- The implementation of systems and standards to deliver world-class standards of Housekeeping within the engineering environment using the 5S principles.
- The design and implementation of capital improvement projects aimed at improving manufacturing capability.
- The use of a computerised maintenance system to facilitate planned preventative maintenance and effective engineering stock control.
- Work collaboratively across all business support functions, by building effective working relationships.
Engineering Manager - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Engineering Manager
You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Hold a relevant engineering degree in the field of mechanical/electrical engineering degree
- Ability to lead large, high value projects, co-ordinating and prioritising multiple work streams with a proven record of delivering on time and in budget
- Design, develop and manage large, complex assemblies optimised for manufacture and assembly
- Experienced in reviewing and approving designs and drawings for release
- Experience of change management in the form of PR, ECR and ECN management
- Experience of tolerance analysis including manufactured parts and assembly tolerance stack up
- Lean manufacturing experience i.e.: 5S or Six Sigma
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.