26000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
8 months ago
Engineering Sales Estimator
Salary: Circa £26k
A large Manufacturer in a well-established sheet metal fabrication business located in Nottingham are looking for an Engineering Sales Estimator to join their team. They are an ambitious company that has continued to grow since its inception, enjoys a loyal and committed team and has a strong determination to further develop.
Procurement Specialist - Responsibilities would include:
- Analysis of manufacturing processes for component parts
- Identifying suitable materials and obtaining prices for costing purposes
- Generate job costings for approval by Managing Director.
- Setting up and processing customer's orders and liaising with production to achieve customer demands.
The candidate must be a highly motivated self-starter with a flexible “can-do” attitude to work and a proven ability to communicate well.
Procurement Specialist – Person Requirements:
The ideal candidate must have knowledge of working within metal sheet fabrication. You will also have the following skills, qualifications, and experience:
- should have a desire for sales and will be liaising with customers by telephone and email (and more recently occasional video link) daily.
- They will be responsible for analysing manufacturing processes for a variety of sheet metal components and assemblies.
- Preparing an appropriate estimate of costs using Excel spreadsheets.
- Handling customer’s own designs as well as in-house designed fabrications.
- An ability to correctly interpret technical drawings and have a strong level of computer literacy is essential to the role.
- A knowledge of CAD would be an advantage.