43000-44000 Per Annum
0161 976 3540
4 months ago
Engineering Shift Coordinator
4 on 4 off - Days
Engineering Shift Coordinator – Overview
A manufacturing company are now looking for an Engineering Shift Coordinator
to join their team.
Engineering Shift Coordinator – Responsibility
- Overseeing and carrying out effective changeovers to the adherence of the Change over procedure
- Monitoring and recording performance of changeovers
- Carrying out training and skill assessments during changeovers
- Liaising Planning, Production and Quality departments during line handovers
- Developing change over procedures, tooling and department skills to maximize the effectiveness of change overs
- Ensuring product is bottled to the highest possible quality standards and complies with all Customs & Excise trading standards requirements and meets the needs of the customers specifications and time requirements.
- Assisting the Engineering Shift Manager in the management and control of costs in line with budgeted requirements and to deputise in his absence
- Maximising production output through effective rectification of machine faults, preventative maintenance work and continuous improvement activities
- Identifying, planning and implementing a continuous training and development program in line with IIP principles, which enhances process departmental and people skills
Engineering Shift Coordinator - job requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from the manufacturing industry as a Engineering Shift Coordinator. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- A recognised indentured apprenticeship followed by several years experience within a packaging industry
- Experience of good manufacturing practices and modern manufacturing techniques and implementation of systems and procedures for improved manufacturing performance
- A minimum of 5 years employment in a related field and have a comprehensive knowledge of most plant and procedures
- Computer Knowledge to include the use of SAP is desirable
For more information please call Sam Arnold on 0161 976 3540.
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update.